Several Vacancies are announced in Meezan Bank Limited Careers Job Portal today for their Branches and mainly for the Head Office all over Pakistan, if you want to pursue your career in Banking Industry, Meezan Bank Limited would be a Great Opportunity for you to build your Career. The main highlighted Position that is announced today in the Meezan Bank Limited Latest Jobs Alert is for the Software Engineer.
Meezan Bank Limited Careers January 2022 | Latest Software Engineer Jobs Description:
- Position: Software Engineer
- Expected Salary: 40,000 – 80,000
- Company Name: Meezan Bank Limited
- Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree – Computer Science/ Software Engineering
- Department: Java, Dot Net, C++
- Experience: 1-3 Years of Experience
- Sector: Private Banking Sector
- Deadline: 31th January 2022
- Location: Head Office, Karachi
Meezan Bank Limited Jobs Specifications:
- Strong grip on Java, spring frameworks, hibernate
- Extensive hands-on experience in Java enterprise edition
- Extensive knowledge of Spring Microservices framework and experience in writing unit tests Java (JUnit, Mockito)
- Knowledge of Angular, React, Node JS, Java script, JWT, HTML5, CSS3
- Having expertise in oracle, SQL, API Gateway, Windows/Linux, TCP/IP Protocol
- Knowledge of ISO-8583
- Knowledge of ATM/CCDM/POS/IVR/CRM/E-commerce
For C++ and Dot Net Department:
- Strong grasp on C++, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, OOP, algorithms/data structures.
- Having expertise in Oracle, SQL, APIs, services using REST/SOAP etc., Windows/Linux, TCP/IP protocol.
- Understanding and experience of advanced concepts like XAML, MVVM, LINQ etc.
- Design and develop a processing platform using various configuration management technologies.
- Knowledge of ISO-8583.
- Knowledge of ATM/CCDM/POS/IVR/CRM/E-commerce.
- Partner with clients and internal teams to understand business requirements and direct the configuration duties
- Develop and perform quality assurance check points within your team to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Take ownership of your team’s business results by developing and leading training and execution plans
- Establish strong working and strategic relationships to socialize initiatives and get buy-in across functions
- Track status and provide updates in relation to overall development and implementation process
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
How to Apply for Meezan Bank Limited Latest Jobs and Vacancies:
Candidates who are interested to apply for the Announced Vacancies are required to visit the Official Website of Meezan Bank Limited or simply just click the link given below:
Also, Check the Vacancies in Habib Bank Limited Jobs and Careers
About Meezan Bank Limited:
Meezan Bank, Pakistan’s best bank and the first and largest Islamic bank is a publicly listed company with a paid-up capital of Rs. 14.1 billion. It is one of the fastest-growing financial institutions in the banking sector of the country. With its Vision of establishing ‘Islamic banking as banking of the first choice …’ – the Bank commenced operations in 2002, after being issued the first-ever Islamic commercial banking license by the State Bank of Pakistan.
The Bank provides a comprehensive range of Islamic banking products and services through a retail banking network of more than 800 branches in more than 240 cities of the country. Backed by a state-of-the-art T-24 core banking system, the branch network is supported by 24/7 banking services that include over 660 ATMs, VISA and MasterCard Debit cards, a Call Center, Internet Banking, Mobile Application, and SMS Banking facility.
The Bank operates strictly under the principles of Islamic Shariah and is well-recognized for its product development capability, Islamic banking research, and advisory services. In order to ensure strict Shariah compliance in all its products and services, the Bank has established a dedicated Product Development and Shariah Compliance department that operates under the supervision of the Bank’s in-house Resident Shariah Board Member and a Shariah Supervisory Board comprising of internationally renowned Shariah scholars.
Why Join Meezan Bank Limited:
We are Pakistan’s first and largest dedicated Islamic bank and one of the fastest-growing financial institutions in the banking sector of the country. Our success over the years is the result of our dedicated approach to nurturing and develop our human resources, whom we consider to be an integral asset to our organization. We strive to conduct our business to the highest standards guided by the principles of Shariah and our Vision. Everything we do reflects this and this is the essence of who we are as a brand..
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How to Apply for Jobs in Banking Sectors?
Most of the top-rated Banking Sectors in Pakistan like Habib Bank, Bank Alfalah, Meezan Bank, and others have their own Career Section on their Official Website, where they announce all the Vacancies. Interested Candidates have to Apply for those Jobs directly from their Jobs Portal. However, some Banks still use the Conventional Methods in which they share their Official HR Email Address on which Candidates has to send their Resume/CV.
- What Qualifications do I need to Work in a Bank?
As per the Regulation shared by the State Bank of Pakistan, an Application must need a Bachelor's Degree or 14 Years of Education in order to Apply for any Vacancy in the Banking Sector. However, Bachelor's in Business Administration/ Commerce/ Bachelor's in Science of Finance/ Accounts/ Economics are the most common Initial Level Job Positions requirement that most Banking Institutions share.
- What is the Initial Salary Banking Sector?
Well! It depends on which Banking Sector you're applying in, most commonly Rs. 22,000 is the initial Salary for the Banking Service Officer/ Teller and Cashier. If you're assigned in any Position within the Head Office of the Banking Sector then the Starting Salary is Rs. 25,000 whereas some Top Rated Banks offer Rs. 28,000 – Rs. 40,000 as the initial Salary as well.