Several Vacancies are announced in Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers Job Portal today for their Branches and mainly for the Head Office all over Pakistan, if you want to pursue your career in Banking Industry, then Habib Bank Limited HBL would be a Great Opportunity for you to build your Career. The main highlighted Position that is announced today in the Habib Bank Limited HBL Latest Jobs Alert is for Senior Analyst Compliance.
Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers December 2021 | Latest Senior Analyst Compliance Jobs Description:
- Position: Senior Analyst Compliance
- Expected Salary: 80,000 – 120,000
- Company Name: Habib Bank Limited HBL
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Relevant Field
- Department: Global Remittances Business
- Experience: 2-3 Years of Experience
- Sector: Private Banking Company
- Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Habib Bank Limited HBL Jobs Description:
- On-Boarding/ Periodic Review of Financial Institutions: To prepare Customer Profile Form’s (CPF) for Financial Institutions (Relationships maintained at FI-GTS/GRB) as per the policies and procedures set forth by the bank and seek compliance clearance from Global Compliance.
- Review of documents of Financial Institutions: To review the AML Program of High-Risk Financial Institutions. To review the responses of the Wolfsberg questionnaire for Low and Medium risk Financial Institutions.
- PEP Identification and Review: To identify PEP’s in the key stakeholders of the Financial Institution at the time of onboarding and periodic reviews. To review and assess PEP’s through world check for any AML/CFT related adverse comment and to obtain clarity on such a comment (if any) from public sources and/or respective Financial Institution business team.
- Adverse media searches and Reviews: To perform a google search at the time of onboarding and/or periodic review for any adverse media/news on a Financial Institution and to arrange for mitigation through public sources or through the FI business teams.
- Allocating a Risk Rating: To allocate a risk rating (Financial Institution) i.e. rule-based and/or algorithm/ risk rating scorecard based as per the procedures of the bank.
- Quality of Assets: Closely monitoring the performance of accounts within their portfolio to detect early warning signals in order to achieve higher levels of quality through minimizing defaults and provisions against the asset portfolio.
How to Apply for Habib Bank Limited HBL Latest Jobs and Vacancies:
Candidates who are interested to apply for the Announced Vacancies are required to visit the Official Website of Habib Bank Limited HBL or simply just click the link given below ⬇️⬇️⬇️:
About Habib Bank Limited:
Embarking on a progressive journey, HBL continued to grow and expand in successive years. The Bank’s first international branch opened in Colombo, Sri Lanka in 1951, while the construction of the iconic Habib Bank Plaza was completed in 1972, the year that also marked the commemoration of HBL’s 25th anniversary.
With a sizeable domestic share, HBL was nationalized in 1974. The Bank became a trendsetter in the banking industry, acquiring the lion’s share in inward foreign remittances and a major market share in loans to small industries, traders, and farmers.
In February 2004, the Bank was privatized and management control was handed over to AKFED. By April 2015, the Government of Pakistan divested its entire shareholding of 41.5% through the Privatization Commission of Pakistan, making HBL Pakistan’s largest private bank.
HBL has not just been a pioneer in the banking industry but has also been a platform that has enabled dreams for millions of people. It has time and again, proven to be a catalyst for change by initiatives that have elevated Pakistan’s image and reputation. From bringing back international cricket to Pakistan through HBL PSL to helping strengthen the economy of the country through historic initiatives such as the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program, HBL continues to enrich lives.
Why Join Habib Bank Limited?
At HBL, you will be solving some of the most challenging and exciting business problems with us. While you deliver exceptional value to our clients, they take care of your well-being by offering paid annual leave, paid maternity leave as well as an array of wellness programs. Their offices also provide catered lunches and regular annual celebrations to bring everyone together! They ensure you are consistently able to harness your potential by providing frequent learning & development opportunities at our state-of-the-art Learning Centres.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How to Apply for Jobs in Banking Sectors?
Most of the top-rated Banking Sectors in Pakistan like Habib Bank, Bank Alfalah, Meezan Bank, and others have their own Career Section on their Official Website, where they announce all the Vacancies. Interested Candidates have to Apply for those Jobs directly from their Jobs Portal. However, some Banks still use the Conventional Methods in which they share their Official HR Email Address on which Candidates has to sent their Resume/CV.
- What Qualifications do I Need to Work in a Bank?
As per the Regulation shared by the State Bank of Pakistan, an Application must need a Bachelor's Degree or 14 Years of Education in order to Apply for any Vacancy in the Banking Sector. However, Bachelor's in Business Administration/ Commerce/ Bachelor's in Science of Finance/ Accounts/ Economics are the most common Initial Level Job Positions requirement that most Banking Institutions share.
- What is the Initial Salary Banking Sector?
Well! It depends on which Banking Sector you're applying in, most commonly Rs. 22,000 is the initial Salary for the Banking Service Officer/ Teller and Cashier. If you're assigned in any Position within the Head Office of the Banking Sector then the Starting Salary is Rs. 25,000 whereas some Top Rated Banks offer Rs. 28,000 – Rs. 40,000 as the initial Salary as well.