Several Vacancies are announced in Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers Job Portal today for their Branches and mainly for the Head Office all over Pakistan, if you want to pursue your career in Banking Industry, then Habib Bank Limited HBL would be a Great Opportunity for you to build your Career. The main highlighted Position that is announced today in the Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers Latest Jobs Alert is for the IT Business Portfolio Manager.
Habib Bank Limited HBL Careers April 2022 | Latest IT Business Portfolio Manager Jobs Description:
- Position: IT Business Portfolio Manager
- Expected Salary: 150,000 – 250,000
- Company Name: Habib Bank Limited HBL
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree – Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering
- Department: Information Technology
- Experience: 7-12 Years of Experience
- Sector: Private Banking Company
- Location: I.I. Chundrigar Road, Karachi
Habib Bank Limited HBL Jobs Description:
- Lead consulting engagements in the areas of IT portfolio management, project planning, cost estimation, investment management, and business relationship management
- Establishes and maintains liaison relationships with business partners and IT teams to provide effective technical solutions.
- Supports one or more highly complex business processes, requiring the design or integration of technical solutions that may cross multiple functions of the business.
- Business Requirements Analysis, Digital Strategy, Experience Design, IT Business requirement Development.
- Identify areas for process improvement such as planning, data collection, analysis, prioritization, and reporting
- Review the requirement from businesses received from them in the shape of BRD/CRs.
- Create the FSD on the business discussion and received the requirement document.
- Once FSD signs off, share & discussed with Development Team a solution.
- Perform the SIT of the solution end to end along with the Integration application.
- Facilitate the QAT/UAT/Infosec Team to perform the Testing of the Solution.
- Facilitate the CDAC and Deployment Team of the provided Solution deployment.
- Provide support to the business after the pilot launch of the deployment of the solution.
- Effective Service Delivery as per the Business requirement to Improve the services Quality of the Bank
How to Apply for Habib Bank Limited HBL Latest Jobs and Vacancies:
Candidates who are interested to apply for the Announced Vacancies are required to visit the Official Website of Habib Bank Limited HBL or simply just click the link given below ⬇️⬇️⬇️:
Also Check the Vacancy in: MCB Bank Limited Jobs and Careers
About Habib Bank Limited:
Embarking on a progressive journey, HBL continued to grow and expand in successive years. The Bank’s first international branch opened in Colombo, Sri Lanka in 1951, while the construction of the iconic Habib Bank Plaza was completed in 1972, the year that also marked the commemoration of HBL’s 25th anniversary.
With a sizeable domestic share, HBL was nationalized in 1974. The Bank became a trendsetter in the banking industry, acquiring the lion’s share in inward foreign remittances and a major market share in loans to small industries, traders, and farmers.
In February 2004, the Bank was privatized and management control was handed over to AKFED. By April 2015, the Government of Pakistan divested its entire shareholding of 41.5% through the Privatization Commission of Pakistan, making HBL Pakistan’s largest private bank.
HBL has not just been a pioneer in the banking industry but has also been a platform that has enabled dreams for millions of people. It has time and again, proven to be a catalyst for change by initiatives that have elevated Pakistan’s image and reputation.
From bringing back international cricket to Pakistan through HBL PSL to helping strengthen the economy of the country through historic initiatives such as the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program, HBL continues to enrich lives.
Why Join Habib Bank Limited?
At HBL, you will be solving some of the most challenging and exciting business problems with us. While you deliver exceptional value to our clients, they take care of your well-being by offering paid annual leave, paid maternity leave as well as an array of wellness programs.
Their offices also provide catered lunches and regular annual celebrations to bring everyone together! They ensure you are consistently able to harness your potential by providing frequent learning & development opportunities at our state-of-the-art Learning Centres.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How to Apply for Jobs in Banking Sectors?
Most of the top-rated Banking Sectors in Pakistan like Habib Bank, Bank Alfalah, Meezan Bank, and others have their own Career Section on their Official Website, where they announce all the Vacancies. Interested Candidates have to Apply for those Jobs directly from their Jobs Portal. However, some Banks still use the Conventional Methods in which they share their Official HR Email Address on which Candidates has to sent their Resume/CV.
- What Qualifications do I Need to Work in a Bank?
As per the Regulation shared by the State Bank of Pakistan, an Application must need a Bachelor's Degree or 14 Years of Education in order to Apply for any Vacancy in the Banking Sector. However, Bachelor's in Business Administration/ Commerce/ Bachelor's in Science of Finance/ Accounts/ Economics are the most common Initial Level Job Positions requirement that most Banking Institutions share.
- What is the Initial Salary Banking Sector?
Well! It depends on which Banking Sector you're applying in, most commonly Rs. 22,000 is the initial Salary for the Banking Service Officer/ Teller and Cashier. If you're assigned in any Position within the Head Office of the Banking Sector then the Starting Salary is Rs. 25,000 whereas some Top Rated Banks offer Rs. 28,000 – Rs. 40,000 as the initial Salary as well.