Several Vacancies are announced in Faysal Bank Careers Job Portal today for their Branches and mainly for the Head Office all over Pakistan, if you want to pursue your career in Banking Industry, the Faysal Bank would be a Great Opportunity for you to build your Career. The main highlighted Position that is announced today in the Faysal Bank Latest Jobs Alert is for the Credit Analyst.
Faysal Bank Careers February 2022 | Latest Credit Analyst Jobs Description:
- Position: Credit Analyst
- Expected Salary: 45,000 – 75,000
- Company Name: Faysal Bank Limited
- Qualification: BBA/ MBA – Finance
- Department: Risk Management
- Experience: Fresh Candidates
- Sector: Private Banking Sector
- Deadline: 20th February 2022
- Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Faysal Bank Jobs Description:
- Conduct independent due diligence while employing analytical skills and knowledge gained from day to day work experience
- Make risk-centered analysis (identify key risks associated to borrower’s industry & business) with intent to suggest mitigations, recommendations for better control/monitoring and develop remedial measures wherever deemed appropriate.
- To ensure timely disposal of all credit submissions with low turnaround time.
- Improve customer interaction with intent to understand customer’s business model and process work-flow.
- Exhibit comprehensive understanding of Credit Policy Manual and SBP directives (PR’s and other credit-related circulars issued from time to time), and ensure compliance to the same in order to maximize credit quality and minimize odds of eventuality and audit objections
- Perform any other task assigned by line management
How to Apply for Faysal Bank Latest Jobs and Vacancies:
Candidates who are interested to apply for the Announced Vacancies are required to visit the Official Website of Faysal Bank or simply just click the link given below: ⬇️⬇️⬇️
Also, Check Vacancies in Meezan Bank Limited Jobs and Careers
About Faysal Bank Limited:
Faysal Bank Limited was incorporated in Pakistan on October 3rd, 1994 as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Ordinance, 1984. The Bank’s shares are listed on Pakistan Stock Exchange. Faysal Bank is engaged in Commercial, Retail, Corporate, and Islamic banking activities. Faysal Bank’s footprint now spreads over more than 200 cities with over 550 (including 414 Islamic) branches. With total assets in excess of PKR 601.974 Billion, placing it amongst the significant players in Pakistan’s banking industry. Faysal Bank’s aim is to achieve leadership in providing shariah-compliant products and services to its customers. Faysal Bank Limited has been duly licensed as a Commercial Bank by the State Bank of Pakistan (SBP). Faysal Bank is on track to convert the entire bank, including its branch network, into a full-fledged Islamic Bank. Our branch network of 555 branches includes 414 Islamic branches and 141 conventional branches. Faysal Bank carries on banking business activities in line with the Banking Companies Ordinance, 1962.
Why Join Faysal Bank Limited:
Your journey with FBL begins here. Faysal Bank Limited is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants on the basis of qualification, experience, and demonstrated ability. We are looking to attract, train and retain people who can build a strong, mutually beneficial, and lasting relationship with the Bank. At Faysal Bank our aim is to ensure that our diversity and inclusion principles address the following fundamentals:
- Respect for every individual.
- Draw strength from equal opportunity and diversity, at the same time supporting personal growth and development
- Value and benefit from the uniqueness of each individual.
So whether you are an experienced professional contemplating a career move or a fresh graduate seeking to start your career, our workplace can be the platform to provide you with growth and opportunity to learn.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How to Apply for Jobs in Banking Sectors?
Most of the top-rated Banking Sectors in Pakistan like Habib Bank, Bank Alfalah, Meezan Bank, and others have their own Career Section on their Official Website, where they announce all the Vacancies. Interested Candidates have to Apply for those Jobs directly from their Jobs Portal. However, some Banks still use the Conventional Methods in which they share their Official HR Email Address on which Candidates has to send their Resume/CV.
- What Qualifications Do I Need to Work in a Bank?
As per the Regulation shared by the State Bank of Pakistan, an Application must need a Bachelor's Degree or 14 Years of Education in order to Apply for any Vacancy in the Banking Sector. However, Bachelor's in Business Administration/ Commerce/ Bachelor's in Science of Finance/ Accounts/ Economics are the most common Initial Level Job Positions requirement that most Banking Institutions share.
- What is the Initial Salary Banking Sector?
Well! It depends on which Banking Sector you're applying in, most commonly Rs. 22,000 is the initial Salary for the Banking Service Officer/ Teller and Cashier. If you're assigned to any Position within the Head Office of the Banking Sector then the Starting Salary is Rs. 25,000 whereas some Top Rated Banks offer Rs. 28,000 – Rs. 40,000 as the initial Salary as well.